This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to complete your booking or purchase requirements. It also outlines the security measures we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
Use of information:
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- to advise you of any changes or problems with your bookings
- to help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer
- to help detect fraud or loss
- for marketing purposes
- to write to you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you (including SMS) with information about our services or products or offers. This information is sent to you normally via electronic mail in the form of an e-newsletter more than once a month.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Disclosure of information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe or amend your preferences by writing to us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example encrypting data on our websites in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
If you communicate with us via the internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off which can be done by looking at the help menu on your browser.
If you would like any more information please email enquiries[email protected]
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience for you. Laggan is not responsible for the security practices of such websites.
When someone visits lagganlife.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and user behaviour details to help us determine the number of people visiting various parts of the site. This data does not personally identify any site users.
Cookies are also set when you use any of the social media sharing buttons on our site (to post on Facebook, for example); Laggan has no control over the cookie policies of third-party social media sites.
Your web browser allows you to control which cookies your computer will and won’t accept – use the Help menu in your browser window to find out more.
If you continue to use lagganlife.co.uk, we’ll assume you’re happy with the cookies that we set.
If you would like any more information please email [email protected]