What’s new at Laggan?
It’s great to have our doors open at Gather and to be serving guests delicious meals once again. We’re equally looking forward to welcoming our couples back with our first wedding taking place at the end of the month. During lockdown, we worked hard to ensure our home was ready for your arrival.
So what have we been up to?
- We’ve planted an orchard at GG’s Yard. Our chef at GG’s Yard and Gather will be able to make the most of homegrown fruit!
- We’ve created new paths from the Snugs to Gather. Lit up in the evenings, the paths will make the walk back to the Snugs a little easier and less hilly!
- 5 new Indian Runner Ducks have joined the family and can be seen at our pond as you drive into Laggan.
- We’ve introduced Laggan Behind to our collection of properties you’re able to hire for week-long holidays. With enough room for seven people across three bedrooms, the house is ideal to make special memories so if you’re looking for a Scottish vacation this summer, get in touch!
- You’ll be able to spot a herd of Belted Galloways and their calves in the fields
- Murray has developed new mouth-watering recipes for Gather such as: Middle Eastern style flatbread with either spiced minced lamb kofta or fried cauliflower and baked chickpeas!
- We’ve had good news for our couples as wedding guest numbers are expected to increase to 100 from early June.
- Vicki has been painting beautiful pieces of art which you will be able to buy at Gather!
We have more exciting plans in place for the summer involving live music, refreshing drinks and breathing taking views.
Watch this space!